水曜日, 10月 11, 2006

11th Oct 2006

Ahhhh in the excitement of yesterday, with the whole orientation lecture thing going on...I didn't actually check which lectures were starting when...and I missed on yesterday lunch. ooops. so anyway I go in and register for courses and sign up to more than I need to for my credits...and then decide it would be a good idea to go to look for stationary (to be able to wrote notes in lectures and to have something to write on) so I head to Yurakucho too look for a Muji... but fail to find one... so go over to Akihabara again to see if I can actually find a rice cooker this time... I eventually come back to college with a rice cooker, iron (this is a very cute iron with its own little case and everything…I need one, really!) and adaptor for my ext HD (actually that reminds me I've got to check if it works), battery chargers and some more batteries… mmmmm tasty.

Anyhow get back to college with my loot and then realize I'm waiting for the wrong lecture 'DoH! Should have been in for 1pm not 4!... you idiot! Argh. Go and find the lecturer whose lecture I missed and get notes then go to a lecture I don't particularly want to go to…. But feel like I should since I'm here…it's horrible. He expects me to remember things… and actually I don't remember solving ODE's with Fourier series EVER… even his 'simple' examples don't make sense… I don't think I'll take this course…

0 件のコメント: